179. If (there be) a priestess or per devotee onesto whom her father has given per dowry or written per deed of gift; if mediante the deed which he has written for her, he have written « after her (death) she may give preciso whomsoever she may please, » and he have granted her full discretion; after her father dies she may give it esatto whomsoever she may please after her (death).
180. If verso father do not give per dowry esatto his daughter, per bride or devotee, after her father dies she shall receive as her share per the goods of her father’s house the portion of a affranchit and she shall enjoy it as long as she lives.
If per man do not reckon among his sons the young child whom he has taken and reared, that adopted son may return preciso his father’s house
181. If a father devote verso votary or NU.PAR. onesto per god and do not give her per dowry, after her father dies she shall receive as her share con the goods of her father’s house one-third of the portion of verso son and she shall enjoy it as long as she lives.
182. If a man do not give a dowry to his daughter, a priestess of Marduk of Babylon, and do not write for her per deed of gift; after her father dies she shall receive as her share with her brothers one-third the portion of verso son per the goods of her father’s house, but she shall not conduct the business thereof. A priestess of Marduk, after her (death), may give to whomsoever she may please.
After her (death), it belongs onesto her brothers
183. If a father present per dowry to his daughter, who is per concubine, and give her to verso husband and write per deed of gift; after the father dies she shall not share per the goods of her father’s house.
184. If per man do not present a dowry sicuro his daughter, who is verso concubine, and do not give her preciso verso husband; after her father dies her brothers shall present her verso dowry proportionate onesto the fortune of her father’s house and they shall give her esatto a husband.
185. If verso man take durante his name a young child as per affranchit and rear him, one may not bring claim for that adopted chant.
186. If a man take a young child as verso cri and, when he takes him https://datingranking.net/it/wellhello-review/, he is rebellious toward his father and his mother (who have adopted him), that adopted bruissement shall return preciso the house of his father.
187. One may not bring claim for the son of verso NER.Se.GA. who is verso palace guard, or the chant of verso devotee.
188. If an artisan take a affranchit for adoption and teach him his handicraft, one may not bring claim for him.
191. If verso man, who has taken per young child as verso affranchit and reared him, establish his own house and acquire children, and attrezzi his face to cut off the adopted son, that bruissement shall not go his way. The father who reared him shall give onesto him of his goods one-third the portion of a bruissement and he shall go. He shall not give to him of field, garden or house.
192. If the chant of verso NER.Qualora.GA. or the affranchit of per devotee say onesto his father who has reared him or his mother who has reared him: « My father thou art not, » « My mother thou art not, » they shall cut out his tongue.